Hyperion EPM 11.2 Upgrade
With the announcement of the end of support for Hyperion EPM 11.1.x and availability of new release Hyperion 11.2, many companies struggle with decision what to do next with their legacy on-premise Oracle Hyperion.
According to Oracle’s support plan, you have not too much time for decision (in December 2021) to:
- Upgrade your legacy Hyperion to Hyperion 11.2
- Move to Oracle Cloud EPM
- Change the Hyperion to other EPM solution/vendor.
Taking into consideration that the upgrade, the move, or the change will take time you should carefully consider the best option for you and start the project ASAP. The answer is not an easy and depends on many factors like current applications, integration process, size of your team and budget, company strategy etc.
Codec can help you make the right choice. We work with Oracle’s EPM products for over 25 years, and we have similar experience with other top EPM vendors like Infor or IBM. We can deploy the solution remotely (or on-site) in every place on earth as we have done for many of our clients worldwide.
Remember, new EPM system is not only a threat it’s great opportunity for your company to improve your key business processes such as planning and budgeting, financial consolidation, and reporting.
- December, 2021 – end of premier support of Hyperion 18.104.22.168 (more info Applications Lifetime Support Policy).
- December, 2019 – Oracle EPM 11.2 On-Premises Release is Available with Oracle Premier Support available through at least 2031.
- All information about new vs discontinued features, roadmaps, etc. you can find Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) 11.2 On-Premises Release Information | Oracle Business Analytics – Proactive Support Blog or contact our consulting team.
Contact us and let’s talk about your challenges and our experience with EPM installations and upgrades (including Oracle Hyperion EPM 11.2 and not only!).