Through smart platforms, free up your time and resources, identify opportunities for more profitable investments, keep your daily activities aligned with your overall objectives and increase profits through smarter planning.
- Data: poor data integrity makes tasks such as accessing actuals or forecast scenarios extremely difficult
- Lack of integrated planning tools: although there are numerous planning and budgeting solutions in the market, 93% of companies still rely on manual spreadsheets for financial planning and budgeting which leads to excessive time spent trying consolidate data and assessing data integrity.
- Misalignments of budgeting, planning and resources: a lack of communication between departments of strategy and data has a detrimental impact on forecasting processes and strategic deliverables. Therefore, a centralised, streamlined solution is crucial.
- Complying with regulatory requirements
- Frequent reporting deadlines: financial planners must provide financial reports on a quarterly basis, therefore planning solutions are fundamental in providing flexibility of data, adaptability to current environment and real-time data for responsive decision making.